Do you like receipts?
I think receipts carry a lot of information and memories. Okay not memories la but eh a recollection of what has happened before and stuff.
Yah, i love receipts.
:D
-
I spent about a hundred today. :D contented, kinda. Haha i bought this cutecutecute BLUE&YELLOW paulfrank wallet. Now don't call me act cute. But the graffee (sp?) is real cute it's in YELLOW&BROWN :D
Am currently crazy about BLUE&YELLOW and YELLOW&BROWN you see (:
I believe my cousin is very happy 'cos she got herself a new cam. Haha speaking of cameras i need to get some pictures developed. Actually there's a lot that i wanna develop, lah. But i dunno where to put them at.
Eh. An album perhaps?
I also bought uniform (the shirt) - okay this is not v content-ing. Haha i saw delia! And simin! Yea walked around blarhblarh bought this pouch-like thing (those kind for pads one?) to use as my pencilcase. Hey i'm tryin' to be unique :):)
I also collected my threadless tees from chermay! Yay they're really nice &yuhong's shirt is too small so i think i'm gonna wear it LOR. But I DON'T MIND. I really don't =P Haha.
Bought stationery and this very nice notebook. Yep very nice one indeed.
And i'm so tempted to get that set of thing! SOOOO CHEAP LA! I need to sell some stuff first, though. Do i have the time ha ha :/
Okay pretty random here.
Gonna go rest soon.
TELL ME. *grabs you by neck* DO YOU LIKE RECEIPTS?
WEEE :D
Saturday, March 11, 2006
Previous Posts
- Well actually i am so dead tired but well i'm gonn...
- I think that..:This is a darn cool shirt. From thr...
- Haha. Okay. Vincent IS funny, REALLY!!!!And he cla...
- Okay hellooooo.I've got a mild cough &that kinda s...
- Well well. First day of orientation shit. All-righ...
- Yes i remember saying JC'S FOR ME, but opinions do...
- sometimes its so hard to hold it all inside.we can...
- sarcastic entry
- it is funny how people are unwilling to get out of...
- I don't understand you.No wait, i understand you t...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home